Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Wishlist + Request Policy

First, one thing I need to tell all yall is that Katrina only blogs with me at times. Most of the time itll be me.
So ppl who have been emailing me are not all followers. Most of them only read my blogs because they dun even have an account here on blogger.com. Its all good :) If you're requesting something all you need to do is email me at catcoming92095@gmail.com. i will have a new email just for bloggin requests and questions SOON.
I have been requested to do a holiday wishlist. Here it goes.
I have separated it into two categories. Beauty supplies and non beauty supplies. Just coz i have them in my wishlist doesnt mean im getting it. It's what i want. Links to the pics will follow. Notice how my list is long haha. oh and why i want it in paranthesis
Beauty:
From Coastal Scents
1. Amethyst Mica Powder (Don't have anything similar to this color. LOVE IT)- http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/530_35/amethyst-mica-powder.cfm
2. Beach Glass Gel Liner (I only have a black gel liner. i like color :))-
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1962_127/beach-glass-gel-liner.cfm
3. 88 warm palette( I'm in love with browns especially during the winter) -
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1871_122/88-warm-palette.cfm
From Mac
4. 239 Eye Shader Brush (My old 239 brush completely fell apart :((((( )- http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT145&PRODUCT_ID=383
5. 217 Blending Brush (I've been mixing colors lately so i need a blending brush!)- http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT145&PRODUCT_ID=380
6. 109 Small Contour Brush (I want to try contouring. havent tried it yet coz i dont got a brush)- http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT146&PRODUCT_ID=826
7. 195 Concealer Brush (My concealer brush dissappeared. i loose things )-http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT146&PRODUCT_ID=4397
Non mac or coastal
8. GHD straightener (Need a new straightener. mine's gettin old)- http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P248119&categoryId=C7240
9. Urban Decay Skyscraper (I've been wanting to layer this with lancome's projection :D)
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P235800&categoryId=S10510&shouldPaginate=true
10. Mitzi Nars (My Kate D Von one which is similar doesnt shimmer as much)-
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2865&categoryId=S10601&shouldPaginate=true
11. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket (I've heard good things bout this stuff and i wanna try. i know its a long list haha)- http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P234800&categoryId=S10605&shouldPaginate=true
OPI Nail polish. all the pics below, and then im gonna name em
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217311&categoryId=S10701&shouldPaginate=true (Scroll down)
-too good for him
-set the mood
-what a broad
-can you keep a secret
-im wired
-special request
-blue grotto
-domestic goddess
-fancy shmancy

NON beauty
1. cupcake bandaids (CUTEEEE. notice how a lot are gonna be from fred flare)- http://www.fredflare.com/customer/detail.php?id=8212
2. retro block i pod speakers (i need new speakers. might as well get a cute one)- http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=3710&cat=366
3. Lucy shoes- (CUTEST SHOes EVA)-
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=5269&cat=366
4. HUGE EARPHONES- (perfect! ill never loose em)
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=3793&cat=366
5. ice cream lamp- (i need a new lamp)-
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=3956&cat=366
oh and look at the times its past midnight well thats it for today haha i noe. ive been annoying byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment