Wednesday, December 9, 2009

top 5 commonly asked questions not in any particular order

So, this is Kass. And me and Katrina are on gmail chat right now looking through all past emails on our blog. So the most commonly asked questions will be revealed here:) also, me and katrina have had other little branches of blogs that we barely updated. we will not erase those, but we wont be updating those anymore unless we make new ones. then we'll tell you on this page :) so lets begin
1. Do you have twitter?
A: Kass: NOOO WAYYY i think ima get addicted to it haaha
Katrina: I did, but i didnt understand it so yeah. its gone now.
2. What race are you?
A: Kass: I'm 100% Korean haha
Katrina: im 1/3 american, 1/3 korean, and 1/3 austrailian
3. Who runs the page?
A: Kass: I run the page, Katrina helps.
4. How come majority of the time you talk about KPOP?
A: Kass: Well, i'm super obsessed with KPOP. anything that has KPOP or some korean thing in the title probably means im tlking bout it so if it bugs you, you don't need to read it.
Katrina: Hey, Kass is the one who told me bout it. I dun noe much. Well some..
5. How's the weather?
A: Kass: Good
Katrina: i'm not a weather person XD

No comments:

Post a Comment